Boston Babble
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
rainbow6nine

favorite country you've visited?

Whats your favorite country you've visited? for me it has to have been mexico! love the food! love the culture! love the scenery! its actually a very beautiful place once you get over the fear of being in the country.

I was excited the most by Japan of the three places I visited:  South Korea  (lived in), Japan, Philippines (lived in).  I suppose it was because of the mystique surrounding it and I wasn't there long enough for it to get old.  Anyway,  a return trip would be a top idea for any new foreign thing.

Edited by TheJason

I've never been out of the US, but I'd like to visit the UK!

Edited by zoldos

12 hours ago, TheJason said:

I was excited the most by Japan of the three places I visited:  South Korea  (lived in), Japan, Philippines (lived in).  I suppose it was because of the mystique surrounding it and I wasn't there long enough for it to get old.  Anyway,  a return trip would be a top idea for any new foreign thing.

What did you like the most about Japan? Scenery? Culture? Food? Anime?

On 2/24/2019 at 2:04 AM, zoldos said:

I've never been out of the US, but I'd like to visit the UK!

Some places are lovely, others not so much!

Favourite place I have been? South France - absolutely beautiful.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 7:52 AM, Lee said:

Are you from the UK? What do you recommend if someone were to go there for a week?

On 3/2/2019 at 6:52 AM, Lee said:

haha Cool.  Is there a lot of rural areas?

Greece. Greece has great diversity and a range of places and landscapes that cannot be found together anywhere else. And also food here is ten times better and healthier not only because recipes have been perfected over time, by generations of Greek families, but because Greek food is based on fresh products. Athens deserves one or two full days of sightseeing. But after that, get yourself to an island. Athens is great fun and a highlight for me, after a day of sightseeing, is watching a movie in an open-air cinema in the Plaka beneath the Acropolis. (Movies are in english with greek subtitles.) Athens deserves 1 or 2 full days of sightseeing. My wife and I used Athens Airport Transfer for a few days exploring up to Athens. There was no hassle, and pricing and pickup/drop-off were exactly as quoted.